Sunday, March 28, 2010

Missing In Action

I haven't been here for awhile...think of things to say, take pictures and then where does time go?  Right now I am working on a tag swap for the Mary Englebreit Workshop I am going to this time next month!  Twelve of us are doing a tag for one month of the year, I am October (birth month).  Got to get them to Peggy in less than two weeks.  Think I will be ok.


The Mary Ann Moss online class I took a couple of months ago has really stuck with me...love sewing on paper!  Just a sneak peak of what I have planned....

Hosted our Supper Club group in February....intended to share the table setting I did.  Good food and good friends....
Loved the roses I found.

Got a wonderful Christmas present from my kids, they sent me to the Houston Adorn Me workshop for the one class I really wanted!!  Amy Hanna!  Got a wonderful surprise when I walked in and found out who her TA was!

PAM GARRISON!!!!!

I had just watched Pam's video so she had to listen to me gush about how inspiring she is.  She is totally one of the nicest ladies I have ever met.  Amy was just as sweet too.  It was a great day spent with two extremely talented souls.  Such fun.

Lastly...I went to the Houston Azalea Trail a couple of weekends ago with my BFF Cindy, her daughter and my dear daughter.  Weather was grand and we got peeks into some lovely homes. There was one home that was absolutely amazing. The azaleas weren't quite in bloom yet but we had fun.

Had never seen this before....but with Easter coming soon, the bunny needed some way to get around!  The River Oaks Garden Club does a lovely job.

Well, need to get back to work on those tags.  There are still some classes open at Mary's workshop in St. Louis.  Check it out!!  Loving this weather and go Baylor Bears!!  Hope it is this nice next weekend when our foursome plus my DIL go to Marburger--Antique Week in Round Top!  Yummy, can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Finally, the long-awaited update! I looked at one of the blogs that Google recommended for me and loved it so much and thought you would. But, when I went to comment on your blog, it was already on your list. You're way ahead of me. heatherbullard.com. Woah. Made me want to clean my house. I hope the weather is as nice next weekend as it's been this one. Wouldn't want rain to inhibit your overspending at Marburger.

    ReplyDelete