Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Antique Week A-Comin'

Once school starts, you know fun is on the way!  Antique Week in Round Top, Marburger and Warrenton.  The last few years my favorite has been Marburger!! My BFF Cindy, her DD and my DD all attend together.  Last year....we thought we saw Rachel Ashwell who had been talking about Texas...

Not sure who this lady is but we really thought for awhile that we were in a "Presence". 
Amazing what the adrenaline can do to you! 
Also the things you miss haunt you....


The chair there on the left has been something I wish I had moved on for several years. 
Judy Hill has a wonderful booth at Marburger, stunning displays.

Garden Antiques Vintage blog steered me over to a new friend:  Cactus Creek Daily who has a great offer for Marburger fans!  Theresa at GAV knows EVERYTHING going on in the antiques world in Texas.

Let's count down the days till we all meet again in Antique Fantasy Land!   Sept 22nd to Oct 3rd!!!

See You There!


I am still trying to get my post together about my remodeling adventure &*&*& the adventure I had in Dallas with A Gilded Life Queens, Debbie & Shea.  So much to tell!!  Coming soon....

5 comments:

  1. My favorite day to spend with friends, I sure wish I could join you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your finished renovation pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog I was telling you about is www.cupidscharm.blogspot.com. I just looked at it and saw that she's coming to the antique weekends in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madeleine...Cupids Charm has Marie! on her last post. How beautiful! Thanks for telling me about her. Still working on that remodel post!! & Need to go to Avenue B!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Debe, thanks for the mention of my blog. If you in Warrenton in the Spring, please stop by my booth at Zapp Hall. Happy Sunday to you.

    ReplyDelete